The Client is granted unrestricted, cost-free changes for a period of ten days following the due date. The revision guidelines must follow the original guidelines provided when getting custom assignment help. Otherwise, payment will be necessary. In this instance, the customary modification charge is equal to 60% of the purchase price.
- A revision request can be made by the client by live chat, email, or phone. Making a written request for record-keeping is strongly advised.
- If the modification is asked for after the allotted 10 days, there will be an extra cost. Each circumstance’s impact on the price is taken into account.
- Even if the due date for the ordered custom assignment help hasn’t passed, a revision can still be requested.
- If the Client requests that another expert work on the change, a compelling justification must be given.
- A disagreement may be raised after one modification of a 48-hour order and after two revisions of an order lasting more than two days.
- The deadline must be included with each amendment request. The updated product will typically be available in 24 hours.
- Unresolved conflicts prevent clients from receiving free revisions.
- The pleasure of our customers is our first priority, thus we work hard to provide personalized assignment assistance and satisfy all requests in accordance with the revision policy.