We have a Refund Policy that includes a variety of circumstances where the Client may request a refund and we are required to abide by their request if they are not happy with our assignment writing services for any reason.
- Being charged twice ensures that one purchase will be fully refunded.
- Though it’s uncommon, it is possible that the client’s assignment won’t have a competent specialist. The client has the option to ask for a full refund in this scenario.
- If the paper is delivered after the deadline, we will need to look into the situation to see if the claim is legitimate. Please be aware that if the delay resulted from a lack of essential information, no reimbursement will be given. If the delay was caused by our error, a full refund will be given in accordance with our refund policy.
- Depending on the Manager’s conclusions regarding the case, there will be a 15–50% return if a competent expert cannot be found for the revision. A 15% refund will be given if the amendment is not submitted on time.
- A refund will be given if a high-quality assignment is not delivered; the Manager will decide the amount after conducting a comprehensive inquiry.
- Proof of non-originality is necessary in order to qualify for a refund on the grounds that the product was plagiarized.
- No later than 10 days following the due date that you specified in the order form, a refund request may be made.
- Please be aware that if a dispute is still pending, no refunds will be processed or provided.
DURATION OF PROCESSING A REFUND
The Manager processes the refund request over a period of up to 10 business days. They will now conduct a comprehensive investigation to determine whether the request is legitimate and has a strong case for being granted.