Exponential and Logarithmic Functions and Compound Interest
November 5th, 2022
1. Graph: f(x)=e cubic x
2. Are the following functions inverses of each other?
Yes or no a. F(x)=x-1/3 b. G(x)=3x-1
3. Solve for x: ln(7x-1)=6
4. Identify the graph of the function: f(x)=2-4^x
5. Solve for x: in x = 3+in(x-1)
6. The half-life of carbon 14 is 5730 years. Find the percent of a sample present after 5370 years.
7. If a principal of $870 is invested at an annual interest rate of 4 percent compounded annually, what is the account balance at the end of 6 years?