Answer in Statistics and Probability for smilynne #250506
Based on the concept on testing the difference between two independent means using t-test and the learning exercises that you have done, write your arguments or lessons learned below.
1. It is learned that It is easy to interpret the output of independent samples under t-test. The output of t-test is useful to determine how different the mean of one sample is from the mean of another sample.
2. It is also understandable that t-test provides all the necessary information which is needed to know about the population.
3. After exercise, it is learned that t-test leads to good control of the individual differences because only one group is sufficient for testing.
4. But t-test is ineffective in case of multiple comparisons because it results in type I error.
5. It is also learned that realiability of data is another area of concern under t-test.