Answer in Philosophy for Larkin #283219
Directions: Read and analyze the story, “Green Santuary” by Antonio Enriquez. Answer the question provided below.
1. What do you think are the limitations in the representation of Data Mantel? How does this charac terization compare with widespread representations of Moros Muslims in Philippine society and popular consciousness? Explain.
2. How does the examination of Moro/Muslim representation through this novel excerpt make you think again about the collective perceptions of Mindanao and the cultures that inhabit ? Is this examina tion also relatable to global misrepresentations of people of different cultures?
3. If allowed to make some conjectures, how do you think this dynamic has affected Pikit? Speculate on the condition of the following in the aspects of Pikit life considering the circumstances of the excerpt:
Peace and order
1. There are two important limits of controlling for confusing by the Mantel-Haenszel formula: one, if there is more than a single confounder, the application of this formula is laborious because of the higher number of strata and demands a relatively large sample size, and two this method requires continuous confounders to be constrained into a limited number of categories thus potentially generating residual confounding.
2. Examination of the Moro makes me recognize that their culture was strong compared to other religions.
3. Strong governance, good economy, cultural disconnects not strong socio-political environment and lack of peace and order.