Answer in Molecular Biology for Elma #279621
1. What are the major organizational levels among living things? Briefly discuss each level and
2. What are the steps of scientific method? Discuss each step briefly.
3. What are the four (4) biomolecules present among living things? Briefly discuss their
4. Discuss the two phases of photosynthesis.
5. Choose one (1) human organ system. Discuss the system’s function and parts. Give an
example of a disease related to the system.
6. What are the hierarchy levels of the current taxonomic classification among living
organisms? Give an example of an organism and state its taxonomic classification based on
the hierarchal levels.
The highest level of organization for living things is the biosphere; it encompasses all other levels. The biological levels of organization of living things arranged from the simplest to most complex are: organelle, cells, tissues, organs, organ systems, organisms, populations, communities, ecosystem, and biosphere.