Answer in Management for Prabhdeep #161316
March 12th, 2023
Explain the role of investment in government securities?(Please give atleast 10 points for role)
- Government securities are debt instruments that provide the government with funds to aid development.
- Investing in government securities creates a stable and consistent source of income for individuals.
- Buying government bonds has lower risk as compared to other invest opportunities. They are considered risk-free due to the government’s ability to develop capital.
- Interest earned through government securities is not subject to tax.
- The bonds are flexible they have different maturity rates to accommodate different people.
- Securities act as a benchmark for pricing corporate papers of varying maturities.
- Useful in implements the fiscal policy of the government
- A government security gives the highest variety of collateral for borrowing against their pledge.
- They bringing about an effective and reliable transmission channels for the use of indirect instruments of financial control.
- Enables the government to pay off debt.