Answer in Management for Kamal #159257
1.Under what conditions exploratory research is to be used?( please give at least 5 conditions with elaboration )
2.explain importance of exploratory research?( please give at least 5 points of importance)
Under what conditions exploratory research is to be used?
· Investigation – Exploratory research is conducted when more information needs to be researched.
· Available little information – When there is insufficient information available and more data is necessary; exploratory research can be used.
· More understanding – Exploratory research is conducted when existing information is already available, but more information needs to be given.
· Availability of general information – Sometimes, the information available may be general, but more specific information is needed. In such a case, this type of research may be applied.
· Defining problem and hypothesis – This method is used as a preliminary method of defining a problem and suggesting a hypothesis.
Explain the importance of exploratory research?
· The research enables the researcher to build a strong foundation to investigate an issue.
· It assists in saving costs and time during research.
· It enables the research to explore ideas and come to a more specific solution.
· The research assists in elaborating more about and issue.
· It enables the researcher to make challenges during research when necessary.