Answer in English for Mlindos #251804
1. Authoritative teachers can control students and promote growth
2. as a delegator, a teacher can distribute responsibilities and actively involve students in class work
3. A Preemptive teacher can push students to show that they own and can actively participate in education when they are stuck.
4. Participative teacher motivates the students to engage in learning actively.
5. As a Demonstrative teacher, the students can easily understand the concept when the teacher teaches by demonstrating the idea.
6. A Resourceful teacher can help students whenever they need help and provide valuable ideas and plans for students to succeed.
7. Tutoring is a typical role of a teacher in a classroom; it allows teachers to be involved directly with the teachers.